Here’s a simple question: Would you invest $10.00 to save hundreds on your next auto purchase? If you were absolutely certain that the information I provided based on my 18+ years experience in the car business would save you time, reduce stress, and save you money, would you spend 10 bucks? As an 18 year veteran of the retail automotive business, I have helped literally hundreds of people achieve exactly that. And I’m willing to put my money where my mouth is by offering an ironclad guarantee. Download my Auto Buyer’s Manual, read it, make notes, and use the principles I outline to purchase a car. If after using my strategies, you honestly don’t feel that the information is worth at least 20 times what you paid for it, just send me a quick e-mail, and I’ll promptly refund your money. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
DON’T BE MISLEAD
Even with the enormous amount of data available on the Internet, car dealers are still outmaneuvering even the most savvy car buyers. Just because you know what dealer invoice is on a particular car doesn’t guarantee that you’ll be able to negotiate a great deal. Believe it or not, the Internet is riddled with misinformation which hasn’t made the car buying process easier; it’s made it even more complicated. Even in this down economy, car dealers are making record profits because they are survivors and know how to stay one step ahead of consumers. And if you don’t believe this, test your car buying I.Q. by clicking on the red box in the upper right hand corner of this page to find out just how much you really know about the complexities and myths associated with buying a car in the new millennium.
Still skeptical? Let me prove it to you by offering some free tips. Each week–from Sunday to Sunday–Free Auto Secrets will feature a different topic associated with auto shopping and auto buying. You can view these topics under the Tip of the Week tab. Each and every week, I will reveal everything you ever wanted to know—secrets and tricks-of-the-trade you never heard before. I will discuss in great detail every aspect of the auto-buying process, every trick, every cliché, every little-known secret in easy-to-understand terms. I will dispel myths, expose truths and cover every topic from A to Z.
Here is a partial list of the hot topics I will cover:
- Why you should never shop for the “best price”
- The dealer’s best-kept secret
- To trade or not to trade
- Financing schemes
- Beating the dealer at his own game
- Lease vs buy
- The buyer’s most powerful tool
- Understanding the importance of “Average Gross Profit”
- Extended warranties
- Where to find unpublished factory-to-dealer incentives
- The payment buyer: the dealer’s favorite victim
- When is the best time to buy
- The laws of supply and demand
- Where to find the true dealer invoice
- Winning negotiating strategies
- Beware the One-Price-Dealer
- Why women face a greater challenge
- Avoiding the 10 most common pitfalls
- How to deal with high-pressure salespeople
- How to get the best value for the dollar
- The truth about rebates and interest-rate incentives
- Secrets of buying a quality used car
- Where to service your vehicle
- The dangers of sales events
So, you can visit Free Auto Secrets once a week and read the latest Tip of the Week free of charge, or you can invest $10.00 to download the complete manual and use it immediately to save big bucks on your next car purchase. The choice is yours. Just click on the Special Offer tab at the top of the page and follow the instructions.
Thanks for visiting Free Auto Secrets!
Daniel M. Annechino/ Author & Auto Consultant